Your feedback is important to us as it helps us learn what we are doing well and what we can do to improve.
Most of our patients will receive a follow up text message after their appointment to invite them to leave anonymous feedback and the form can also be accessed by visiting this page.
We also have a separate procedure for complaints, details can be found here.
- The receptionist was very pleasant and the nurse who treated me was very efficient and friendly.
- Reception staff are amazing. Always calm kind and reassuring.
- The doctor dedicated time to discuss symptoms to understand the causes of the disease
- Because we were given information and advise that was relevant, and honest in a professional but friendly manner.
- Was given an appointment same day and not being kept waiting too long
- Staff and doctors helpful in every way. Receptionists try very hard to fit people in for an appointment.
- Because I have been happy with each of the appointments dealing with a specific problem.
- Friendly efficient appointment – great service and very happy.
- Professional, friendly and caring attitude
- Lovely, knowledgeable and empathetic GP
We will soon have a new section on this page to highlight our responses to your feedback and suggestions.
GP Survey Results
In September our Primary Care Network organised a survey to see how we’re improving our services and access. The survey used the national 2022/2023 GP Surgery as a comparison and we’re pleased to see an improvement on our results. This is thanks to the hard work of our entire team. We continue to work hard on making our website easy to use.