What is the Patients Forum?
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) was formed in 2009 to encourage patients and the local community to participate in the successful running of the Practice. We have changed our name to the Patients’ Forum because we want to be open to all opinions and collaborate with the Practice to provide a fresh focus on our shared priorities.
How Can You Help?
As a member of the Patients’ Forum, you can:
- provide feedback on patient services and treatment to Practice staff and suggest improvements to patient care
- find out and share information on planned changes at the Practice and other new health initiatives
- suggest and plan events in the wider community to promote good health and wellbeing
- help raise funds for equipment and improved facilities at the Practice beyond those currently supplied
- come to Forum meetings and contribute to the planning and delivery of our activities. We have 6 meetings each year on either Tuesday or Thursday evenings in alternate months, beginning in January.
How Do You Join?
We want our Patients’ Forum to be truly representative of our patient population – especially younger patients. No special qualifications or experience are required. We are a friendly group, and we would like to warmly welcome you to our Forum.