Here at the Hicks Group Practice, we aim to keep our practice clean, tidy and offer a safe environment to our patients and staff.
If you have any concerns about cleanliness or infection control, please report these to any member of staff.
Our staff follow our Infection Control Policy, this ensures the care we deliver, and the equipment we use is safe.
The additional measures we take to ensure we maintain the highest standards:
- We use any comments raised, discuss these, and identify and action improvements going forward.
- Carry out an annual infection control audit, to make sure our infection control procedures are working.
- Provide annual staff updates and training on cleanliness and infection control.
- Review our policies and procedures to make sure they are adequate and meet national guidance.
- We use disposable items such as modesty curtains and we adhere to a risk assessed policy for changing these, to minimise risk of infection.
- Make Alcohol Hand Rub Gel available throughout the building.