What is the Patients Forum?
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) was formed in April 2009 to encourage patients and the local community to participate in the successful running of our Practice. We have changed our name to the Patients’ Forum because we want to be open to all opinions. How can you help? You can:
- raise issues of concern with the practice and suggest changes
- find out and share information on planned changes to the practice
- use your experience to get feedback on services and treatment
- suggest events to promote good health
- help to raise funds for equipment and improved facilities – we need lots of ideas
- use your talents where appropriate in the activities above
- come to our meetings and give your opinion of what’s going on. We have 6 meetings in a year, on the third Tuesday of every other month, beginning in January.
Further information and contact details can be found on the Patients Forum Website, www.hickspatientsforum.uk
Winter 2020 Newsletter
Patient Participation Group Annual Report 2014/15
Patient Survey Results 2013/14
PPG action Plan 2013/14
Patient Survey Results 2012/13
Virtual Patients' Group:
From time to time we need opinions from patients, whom we contact by email. If you are willing to be a ‘virtual’ patient, please fill out one of the forms below:
Please complete the form online and return online to the practice
Download the form, complete and hand in to reception
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
Patients Forum Member:
If you would like to be a fully participating member of the Patients Forum, please complete the form below online, and return the form to: Hhcdata.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Patients Forum form
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.